Strategies for Healing, Inc. does not share or sell your email, or personal information, except where, and to whom, may be required by law.
Your privacy is important to Strategies for Healing, Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Strategies for Healing, Inc. collects, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website blog or services. [any other information that you send to [NAME].] Using personal information Strategies for Healing, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase;]
- Send to you statements and invoices;]
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you updates and respond to your inquiries If/Where Strategies for Healing, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Strategies for Healing, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Strategies for Healing, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Strategies for Healing, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
This website contains links to other websites. Strategies for Healing, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this privacy statementWe created this privacy statement using a free privacy statement template supplied by Contractology and available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply contract templates, including services terms and conditions forms, to businesses worldwide.
Contact: Sharon Worrell, Strategies for Healing, Inc.
- by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org