Unpacking the Stress of Depression brings clarity, peace, and joy in living
Have you struggled with depression? It is a rather big topic in the culture today.
There are medications that address it, but there are those that medications don’t work for. What do you do then? There may be an emotional trauma that leaves a deep set problem in the brain.
- Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
- Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
- Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
- Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
- Restlessness or feeling slowed down
- Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
- Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)
Depression is characterized by not being able to function at an optimal level. Sometimes it can come on so slowly that it isn’t even noticeable at first…and becomes evident when we cannot accomplish what we used to. It may begin to affect work performance or personal relationships.
One of the biggest excuses for not addressing depression is not wanting to take prescription medications. Many are using alternative therapies that may have a positive impact. One of those alternative therapies is the Life Vessel using light, sound, vibrational frequency and infrared to address stress in the body, bringing it into a complete relaxation response–thereby balancing the Autonomic Nervous System.
Find out how this therapy can help you feel better today. Call us NOW!